One of my favorite post-workout treats is a salmon and spinach sandwich. I pack one before I leave for Boot Camp or Yoga Class so that I have an immediate go-to for the post-work out munchies.
Here’s the way I make one:
- Two slices of Gluten Free Bread (or Romaine Lettuce if you want to make it Paleo)
- Cream Cheese (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1/4 tsp Capers
- 1/4 cup Spinach
- 2 thin slices of Red Onion
- 2 oz Wild Caught Alaskan Smoked Salmon
- Toast the bread and spread cream cheese on one side of one piece of toast.
- Top with capers, red onion, spinach, salmon and other piece of toast.
- Cut on the diagonal.