Infused water with mint and blueberries
The simplest way to feel decadent and luxurious – make yourself a refreshing “spa” sipper!
Blueberry & Mint Infused Water
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 2
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 6g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 Glass Pitcher
- 32 oz of Water
- 1 cup of fresh Blueberries
- 1/2 cup of fresh Mint, rinsed and ripped in half
- Add the fresh blueberries and fresh mint leaves to your pitcher.
- Use a spoon or a fork to gently mash the blueberries.
- Fill the pitcher with water, give it a good stir and serve right away or refrigerate overnight for the best flavor.
Adapted from Moms Need To Know
Gluten-Free Food Crawl http://www.gffoodcrawl.com/